CITY OF ALPENA entering Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Built in 1897 as the CITY OF ALPENA, she was renamed to CITY OF ALPENA II in 1912 and was owned by the Detroit and Cleveland Steam Navigation Company until 1921.
- See the Great Lakes Maritime Collection database for more information.
- Date of Original
- c 1915
Width: 5975 px
Height: 3688 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5975px
Image Height: 3688px
- Knechtel Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Entrance to Thunder Bay River:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0615587476891 Longitude: -83.4251968994141
- Entrance to Thunder Bay River:
- Dennis Knechtel
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Knechtel Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707