Hold Plans for ROBERT FULTON (1896)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Hold Plans for ROBERT FULTON built in 1896 by Detroit Ship Building Company. Plans show detail of construction, deck equipment, life-saving equipment, and navigating equipment.
- Date of Publication
Width: 20 in
Height: 26 in
- Corporate Name(s)
- Detroit Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 2-7
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 2 Item 7
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707