Hold Plans for William J. Olcott
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Hold Plans for William J. Olcott built in 1910 by Great Lakes Engineering Works. Plans show detail of construction, deck equipment, life-saving equipment, and navigating equipment. Plans show detail of construction, deck equipment, life-saving equipment, and navigating equipment.
- Further vessel information handwritten on right side of vessel plans.
- Date of Original
Width: 24 in
Height: 21 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/10 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- Great Lakes Engineering Works
- Local identifier
- OS 2-14
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 2 Item 14
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707