Hold Plans for STR. WILLIAM G. CLYDE (1929)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Hold Plans for steamer WILLIAM G. CLYDE (1929) built by American Ship Building Company. Details of plans cover construction details and key features.
- Page 7
- Date of Publication
Width: 25 in
Height: 20 in
- Map Scale:
- See Image
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf Item
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707