Hold Plans for CORNELL (1900)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Hold Plans for CORNELL (1900) built by Chicago Ship Building Company. Plans detail construction features and navigation equipment.
- Plans of a different year from other entry. This one detail Tank-Top Renewed in 1919-19
- Date of Publication
Width: 25 in
Height: 20 in
- Corporate Name(s)
- Chicago Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 5-15
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 5 Item 15
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707