Shelter Deck Plan for Wooden Steamer Anna C. WILSON (1912)
- Frank J. Slyker
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Sheet 3 of 3 detailing shelter deck plan for ANNA C. WILSON built by Reuben T. Rogers & William P. Wilson in 1912. Ordered by the Museum of Great Lakes History and drawn by Frank J. Slyker in 1954.
- Museum of Great Lakes History
- Date of Original
Width: 18 in
Height: 12 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Slyker, Frank J.
- Local identifier
- OS 6-33
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 6 Item 33
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707