Outboard Profile Plan for Sidewheel Steamer IDLEWILD (1879)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Outboard profile of the Sidewheel Steamer IDLEWILD built originally as the GRACE MCMILLIAN built by Detroit Dry Dock Company in 1879. Originally named Grace McMillian.
- Date of Publication
Width: 50 in
Height: 19 in
- Map Scale:
- Corporate Name(s)
- Detroit Dry Dock Company
- Local identifier
- OS 6-21
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 6 Item 21
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707