Main and Promenade Deck View of Steamer No. 8 & 32
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Main and promenade deck view of CITY OF CLEVELAND (1880) Steamer No. 8 & CITY OF OHIO (1897) No. 32. Built by Frank E. Kirby.
- Date of Publication
Width: 50 in
Height: 24 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Frank E. Kirby
- Local identifier
- OS 6-12
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 6 Item 12
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707