General Arrangement for 20' Metallic Life Boat (1938)
- John Sinclair
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- General arrangement for 20' Metallic Life Boat, 18 person capacity, by Frank Morrison & Son Co. traced by John Sinclair in 1938.
- "Purchased for Tug SEARS in 1942 - Transferred to Tug LAKE SUPERIOR in 1948"
- Date of Publication
Width: 36 in
Height: 25 in
- Map Scale:
- Corporate Name(s)
- Frank Morrison & Son Company
- Local identifier
- OS 6-1
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 6 Item 1
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707