Cross Sections and Rigging Arrangement for Steam Schooner WAPAMA (1915)
- Tri-Coastal Marine Inc.
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Sheet 12 and 13 detailing cross sections and rigging arrangement of WAMAPA steam schooner built by St. Helens Shipbuilding Company in 1915. Plans are a reproduction made by the Tri-coastal Marine Inc. for National Parks Service.
- San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco, CA
- Date of Publication
Width: 36 in
Height: 25 in
- Map Scale:
- See Image
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Helens Shipbuilding Company
- Local identifier
- OS 7-27
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 7 Item 27
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707