Profile and Deck Plans Cleveland Ship Building Company STR. No. 30
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Copy of original Clevelad Ship Building Company plans for PRESQUE & E.M. FORD showing deck and profile of vessel. Plans completed on January 8 1898.
- -Steamer No 30 - PRESQUE ISLE - #30; (1898); FORD, E. M.
-Original at the Bowling Green State Archives
- Date of Publication
Width: 62 in
Height: 26 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/8 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- Cleveland Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 7-20
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 7 Item 20
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707