Side Elevation of Starboard Engine & Boiler (1889)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Technical drawings
- Side elevation of starboard engine & boiler dated Feb 2, 1889.
- "Longitudinal section of that portion of Vessel occupied by the Engines and Boilers through the Fore and Aft centre line of vessel. Showing a Side Elevation of the PaddleWheel..."
- Date of Publication
Width: 57 in
Height: 36 in
- Map Scale:
- 3/4 in = 1 ft
- Local identifier
- OS 7-19
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Oversized Shelving: Shelf 7 Item 19
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707