Spar and Sail Plan for Schooner DEAN RICHMOND (1855)
- C.T. McCutcheon Jr
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Plan detailing spar and sail plan for schooner DEAN RICHMOND built in 1855, by Quayle & Martin. Plans drawn by C.T. McCutcheon Jr for Manitowoc Maritime museum in 1986.
- -Sheet 2 of 2
- Date of Original
Width: 48 in
Height: 32 in
- Map Scale:
- Corporate Name(s)
- Quayle & Martin
- Local identifier
- OS 9-14
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Location of Original
- Original housed at the Wisconsin Maritime Museum.
- Used with permission from the Wisconsin Maritime Museum for display only. Reproductions must be requested through the Wisconsin Maritime Museum. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact email@example.com
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707