General Arrangement for STRS. 604, 605, 606 & 317
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Plan detailing general arrangement for STRS. 604, 605, 606 & 317. Drawn in December 5, 1901 by the American Ship Building Company.
- - Inked inscription "V-6"
- ETRURIA – 604; BRANSFORD – 605; SMITH, L. C. – 606; JENKS, J. M. – 317
- Date of Publication
Width: 61 in
Height: 25 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/8 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707