Midship Section for STR. 604, 605, 606 & 317
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Plan detailing midship Section for STR. 604, 605, 606 & 317 built by the American Ship Building Company. Plans do not have a date on them but are thought to been drafted in 1901 or 1902.
- -Inscription written in ink "V-1"
-JENKS, J. M. – [Hull #317]; ETRURIA – [Hull #604]; BRANSFORD – [Hull #605]; SMITH, L. C. – [Hull No. 606]
- Date of Publication
Width: 55 in
Height: 17 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/2 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 8-16
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707