Tank Top - Engine Found and Trust Block for STRS. 604, 605, 606 & 317
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Plans detailing tank top - engine found and trust block for STRS. 604, 605, 606 & 317. Drafted by the American Ship Building Company on September 25, 1901.
- -ink inscription "S-1"
-JENKS, J. M. – [Hull #317]; ETRURIA – [Hull #604]; BRANSFORD – [Hull #605]; SMITH, L. C. – [Hull No. 606]
-Corrected Plans October 1 and November 22
- Date of Original
Width: 66 in
Height: 14 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/8 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- SO 8-14
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707