Upper Deck Arrangement and Photos of SEEANDBEE (1913)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Two photos and a plan detailing the upper deck of the passenger vessel SEEANDBEE built in 1913. This vessel later became the USS WOLVERINE around 1942.
- Date of Publication
Width: 17 in
Height: 12 in
- Map Scale:
- See Image
- Corporate Name(s)
- Cleveland and Buffalo Transit Company
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707