Profile, Deck, and Midship Section Plan for Steamer No. 370 [G.A. TOMLINSON] (1909)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- A plan by the American Ship Building Company highlighting the profile, deck, and midship views of the steamer G.A. Tomlinson (Hull No. 370).
- Date of Publication
Width: 64 in
Height: 30 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/8 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 15-17
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707