Shell Expansion Plan for Steamer ROGERS CITY [nee B.H. TAYLOR](1923)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- A plan by the American Ship Building showing the shell expansion done to the steamer ROGERS City (nee B.H. TAYLOR). The plan is dated March 7, 1923.
- Date of Publication
Width: 20 in
Height: 12 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/8 & 1/4 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 15-16
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707