Hold Plan for R.R. RICHARDSN (1902)[nee JENKS, J. M.]
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- A plan highlighting the hold capacity, deck arrangement, and navigational equipment for the vessel R.R. RICHARDSON built by the American Ship Building Company in 1902.
- Date of Publication
Width: 25 in
Height: 20 in
- Map Scale:
- See Image
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 17-20
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707