Hold Plan for A.F. HARVEY (1927)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Hold plan detailing capacity of the cargo hold, navigational equipment, and dek arrangement for the steamer A.F. HARVEY built by the Great Lakes Engineering Works in 1927.
- Date of Publication
Width: 25 in
Height: 20 in
- Map Scale:
- See Image
- Corporate Name(s)
- Great Lakes Engineering Works
- Local identifier
- OS 17-11
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707