Steel Deckhouses for Amerian Ship Building Company Stmrs. No. 365 & 366
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- A plan for steel deckhouses for American Ship Building Company steamers 365 and 366 dated Nov 5, 1908.
- - Hull No. 365 - ALVA C. DINKEY (1909)
- Hull No. 366 - EUGENE J. BUFFINGTON (1909)
- - a red strike-through the hull no. "LORAIN"
- Date of Original
- 05 November 1908
Width: 61 in
Height: 26 in
- Map Scale:
- 1/4 in = 1 ft
- Corporate Name(s)
- American Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 17-8
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707