Hold Plan for WILLIAM E. COREY (1905)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- A plan detailing hold capacity, deck arrangement, and navigational equipment for WILIAM E. COREY built by the Chicago Ship Building Company in 1905.
- Date of Publication
Width: 25 in
Height: 20 in
- Map Scale:
- See Image
- Corporate Name(s)
- Chicago Ship Building Company
- Local identifier
- OS 17-3
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707