312 Steamer CITY OF ALPENA
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Steamer CITY OF ALPENA is one of the boats of the Detroit and Cleveland Navigation Co., and Plies each open season between Toledo, Port Huron, Harbor Beach, Alpena, Cheboygan and Mackinac.
- Postmarked August 19, 1914, Port Huron, MI
- To: Mrs Rose Avery, 2543 Scottwood, Toledo, Ohio
We are on our way to St. Ignace. Elias met us here last night and we had a good time. We are almost ready to leave Detroit. Lovingly, Emily
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Avery, Rose
- Local identifier
- 3 Binders
- Norman Gapske Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Gapske, Norman
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Special Collections, ACL
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707