Finding Aid C Patrick Labadie TBRC-4 [Owners]
- C. Patrick Labadie, Donor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Finding Aids
- This is an extensive 19th Century Great Lakes maritime history collection created by C. Patrick Labadie. The vessel database is accessible through this database. See the library’s card catalog to search the book collection. The major components of the collection are: vessels, cargo, biographical, canals, owners, ports, technology/shipbuilding = broken down by vessels types (i.e. sail, tugs, propellers), and machinery. Files include photographs, newspaper accounts, publications, vessel plans, maps & charts, and research notes.
This finding aid shows the contents of the Owners series TRC-4.
- Special Collections, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Place of Publication
- Alpena, MI
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- 19th century
- Personal Name(s)
- Labadie, C. Patrick ; Blodgett, O. W. ; Davidson, James ; Wilson, Capt. Thomas ; Newberry, Oliver ; Hutchinson, John T. ; Gilchrist, F. W. ; Gilchrist, Joseph C.
- Corporate Name(s)
- NOAA ; Canadian Pacific Railroad ; Detroit & Cleveland Steam Navigation Co. ; North Western Transportation Co. ; Goodrich Transportation Co. ; Northern Steamship Co. ; Northwest Transportation Company ; Pittsburgh Steamship Company ; Western Transportation Co.
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- For research only
- Reproduction Notes
- Please contact Special Collections before sharing beyond this database.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707