Finding Aid Steven D. Tongue Collection TBRC-27 [Thunder Bay Island]
- Tongue, Stephen D., Donor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Finding Aids
- Biographical & Historical Information: Steve Tongue worked as the Alpena Regional Medical Center Building & Grounds Supervisor before moving to Traverse City with his family in 2007. He was president of the Thunder Bay Island Lighthouse Preservation Society c2005-2007. In 2006, the Lafarge North America approached him to write the Alpena’s plant 100th Anniversary book. The Tongue Family is very active in outdoor adventures and the family has been performing together as The Tongue Family Band since 2006.
Scope & Content: Vol. 1: Early history, TBIL Preservation Society, General, Drawings, Maps, Index. Vol. 2: Environmental, Notes, Archaeology; Fishing, Shipwrecks, Rock Carvings, Natural History, Census, Index. Vol. 3: Lighthouse, Coast Guard, Index. Vol. 4: Navy Radio, Wreck Reports, Lifesaving, Index. Vol. 5: Photographs, Index.
- Special Collections, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Place of Publication
- Alpena, MI
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Tongue, Stephen D.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Thunder Bay Island Lighthouse Preservation Society
- Stephen D. Tongue Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.04168 Longitude: -83.19997
- Tongue, Stephen D.
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- 211 N 1st Ave Alpena MI 49707 ; email@example.com
- Recommended Citation
- Stephen D. Tongue Collection [Thunder Bay Island], Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library. Alpena, MI
- For research only
- Reproduction Notes
- Please contact Special Collections before sharing beyond this database.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707